Tuesday 11 January 2011

All along the watchtower...

freshome

Hey Bloggers, I am just posting to let you know that I have been rather unwell for the past few days (picked up something from the hospital), I will be back up and running soon.

In the mean time I just wanted to share this Hotel with you as I am sure more than one person out there will be as in love as I am (although I wish I hadn't looked at the other pictures as it is minimalist inside)

Hope the winter bugs haven't caught up with you xxx

5 comments:

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Oh dear,

Do feel better soon...oh my, just realized your name is Violet -- gorgeous!
Alcira

nerochronicles.com

Julia said...

beautiful view!

i send some healing thoughts to you, hope you´re back soon with your batteries recharged!

My Grama's Soul said...

It seems like half the planet has come down with this bug....get well soon.

Jo

anita said...

Hope you're better soon!

ramona said...

So sorry you're sick Violet. Please take good care of yourself xo