Friday 14 February 2014

Don't Hate... Meditate.. Creating your own Meditation space

Beautiful Meditation space
Photographer Mark Borthwicks Home

Floating bed and a sheepskin throw: meditation space

Mediation Space

Ommmmmmmm
I have been a regular secret meditator for about 10 years, although I guess anyone who knows me wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised by the news...... It is not that I am embarrassed, it's just for me a very personal experience. I have been to a number of Meditation sessions at different centers but I am a happy lone meditator.

In an ideal world I would love some beach or mountain view, but really with a cushion, a little slice of nature (houseplants) some yummy incense or and a candle, any space can be turned into your own little comfort zone to un-scatter your mind and breathe.....

7 comments:

su said...

such warm and inspiring images, my dear unknown friend. :)
have been following your blog for a while now.
i too have a deep and intimate connection with meditation and having its energy also extended to my surroundings, my loving ones, my life.
blessings and thanks for sharing your soul. <3

Boho Mixology said...

I'm also a huge fan of meditation, and I totally agree its a really personal thing. While I love my end of yoga class session my favourite times are when I'm by myself.

Zoe xx

Kath said...

and not being disturbed by husband or dogs :-)

PinkPanthress said...

I live in a very, very small and cramped Flat, so these inspiring Meditation Spaces are wishful thinking to me... adore them! :)

Linda said...

I love my meditation time...I would be lost now without my sacred space... ...:)

will said...

wow that last meditation space is amazing ommmmmm,,my
any idea where more images on that are??
if not thankyou any way
mmmm still drooling

Lynn said...

I live in an apartment, but this has given me ideas for what I can do. The first one looks quite doable, and very nice. But first, I need to get rid of a lot of clutter, and clear some space. :)