Tuesday 25 August 2015

The Yurt of .... Erin Tavin and Nathan Stein





 I pretty much squealed with delight when I found this tour of Erin Tavin (of Clothing shop Tavin) and Nathan Stein's Echo Beach Yurt. I would love to have a little hideaway space in my back garden to fill with pretty textiles and purchases from my travels!

The couple were inspired by their own travels and decided a yurt would be the perfect comfy space they needed as a backyard chill area. The dreamy 320 square feet yurt is made from Douglas Fir throughout and was raised by Nathan and his friends, the couple have also added two porches and french doors.


Certainly puts my humble shed to shame!!

To view the original article visit Apartment Therapy here 
To see more Yurt Inspiration visit my previous posts here

1 comment:

Laura Harwood said...

I think this is their 'wendy house' rather than their primary living space..?? I'd love to see a yurt where it was someones actual real primary living space that they were making work...seems a bit spoilt to have a yurt as WELL as a house...lol, im just jealous...